- 3 apples, Royal Gala, Pink Lady, Jazz or Kanzi are well suited
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 300ml mango swirl Greek yogurt
- 1 cup toasted granola
- 2 tbsp honey, optional
- Core the apples followed by roughly dicing into 1cm cubes.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and toss thorough to coat all the apple.
- Add a bottom layer of diced apple to x2 medium tall glasses, follow with a layer of yogurt, granola, and another layer of diced apple. Top it off with an extra sprinkle of granola and an optional drizzle of honey.
- Serve for breakfast or an after-dinner treat.
*Other apple varieties such as Granny Smith, Bravo or Envy are suitable for this recipe.