Crunchy Apple Salsa
- 3 Apples in different colours, Royal Gala, Pink Lady & Granny Smith are suitable
- 5 mini cucumbers or 2 regular cucumbers, finally diced
- 1/4 red onion, finally diced
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 175g packet corn chips, to serve
- Core the apples, followed by finally dicing them. Pour over the lime juice and toss through.
- Add the finally diced cucumber, diced red onion and coriander leaves. Toss again to mix through all ingredients.
- Serve in a bowl with a platter of corn chips.
*Other apple varieties such as Bravo, Envy, Jazz or Kanzi are suitable for this recipe.