Apple Energy Balls
1.5 cups of walnuts
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/4 cup almond meal
1 cup dried apricots
1 apple, cored
1.5 cups of desiccated coconut
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place walnuts, apple, vanilla essence, water, almond meal, half of the coconut and dried apricots into a food processor.
- Blend this mixture for 2-3 minutes or until it has come together.
- Take a small about of this mixture into the palm of your hand and roll into a small ball.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone!
- Roll each ball in the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating! These can last up to a week in the fridge (if they last that long in your house….certainly not mine!!)
Credit: Leah Itsines for Aussie Apples