Apple & Chicken Salad Cups
- 1 small Smitten or Rockit apple, julienned or grated
- 60 grams carrot, julienned or grated
- 4 pieces baby gem lettuce
- 60 grams shredded cooked chicken
- A few sprigs of coriander
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 heaping teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- In a small lidded jar or cup, mix dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Place chicken, apple, and carrot equally in the lettuce cups and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds, and flaked almonds.
- Enjoy as a light and healthy snack!
* This recipe also works great with Kanzi or Fuji Apples!