Apple Slices with Light Cheesecake Dip
- 4 Pink Lady apples (one per serve)*
- 250 grams low fat/light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar (sifted to prevent lumps)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 4 ginger biscuits
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, icing sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Divide into 4 portions.
- Before serving, crush a ginger biscuit on top and enjoy with apple slices.
* This recipe is also delicious with Granny Smith, Kanzi, Smitten, or Fuji apples!