Apple, Nutella and Peanut Butter Crunch
2 Apples cored and sliced
½ cup of Nutella
Peanut Butter Crunch
200 gm (2 cups) rolled oats
30 gm (¼ cup) sunflower seeds
30 gm (¼ cup) sesame seeds
100 gm (5 Tablespoons) crunchy peanut butter
100 ml (5 Tablespoons) maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Set the oven to 160C. You’ll need a paper lined tray
- Mix the oats, seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Put the peanut butter and maple syrup into a small bowl and warm this in a microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture together well, then pour into the oats and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the oat mixture onto the tray in a single layer and bake for up to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and put into a container.
- To serve the Apple Snacks put the apple slices onto a large plate.
Fill a small bowl with the Nutella and push it to one side of the bowl. Fill the empty side with the Peanut Butter Crunch.
Dip the apple pieces into Nutella and then into the crunch.