Apple Bites: Brie, Baby Spinach & Walnuts
- 1 apple, Granny Smith variety
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 50g Brie
- 1 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp caramelised balsamic vinegar
- Slice the apple into 5mm thick round discs, core out the seeds with a knife or a corer.
- Divide the baby spinach between the apple discs, add a wedge of brie and a sprinkle of the chopped walnuts over the top.
- Serve with a drizzle of caramelised balsamic vinegar over the top.
Other apple varieties such as Pink Lady, Royal Gala, Bravo, Envy, Jazz or Kanzi are suitable for this recipe.
1 (5 bites)